Chineham GateCrockford Lane, Basingstoke, RG24 8NA
Chineham Gate was comprehensibly refurbished in 2017. The 1st floor of 24,120 sq. ft. offers exceptional value grade A office space.
- 1 parking space per 257 sq. ft.
- 2.9m floor to ceiling height
- LED lighting
- VRF air conditioning
- Double height reception
- Substantial external branding opportunities
- Manned reception
- Nursery and gym on Chineham Park
- Free bus service to Basingstoke Station
- External covered cycle storage
- Shower facilities
- 8-person passenger lift
At a glance
|Size||5,000 to 24,120 sq ft|
|Rent||Rent on Application|
|Business Rates||£5.71 per sq ft approximate, based on April 2017 valuation. To be reassessed on subletting where it is likely to increase to c.£7.00 psf|
|Service Charge||£5 per sq ft Fixed for term +RPI|
|Energy Performance Rating||This property has been graded as B|
Chineham Park is ideally located only 3 miles northeast of Basingstoke train station – just a 45-minute train journey from Central London – 3 miles from the M3 and 12 miles from the M4.
The accommodation can be split from 5,000 sq. ft. upwards
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
Chineham Gate was comprehensively refurbished in 2017, including a new façade and entirely new M&E services. The 1st floor of 24,120 sq. ft. is available now and can be split from 5,000 sq. ft.
The building is prominently located at the entrance to Chineham Park, a 90-acre parkland setting with superb public transport links including a free bus service connecting tenants directly to and from the nearby Basingstoke train station. Chineham Park also benefits from an onsite nursery, gym and The Exchange - a brand new collaboration space and coffee shop.
• Comprehensive building refurbishment 2017
• Category A office space
• VRF air conditioning system
• 2.9m floor to ceiling height
• Suspended ceiling with LED lighting
• Double height feature reception
• 8-person passenger lift
• Substantial external branding opportunities
• 1 parking space per 257 sq. ft.
• Nursery and gym on Chineham Park
• Free bus service to Basingstoke Station
• External covered cycle storage & shower facilities
• EPC B
Strictly by appointment through the joint letting agents.
Available by way of a flexible underlease for a term to March 2028. Underlettings of the whole floor can be drawn ‘inside the Act’. Underlettings of part floors are to be ‘outside the Act’.