20 Fenchurch StreetLondon, EC3M 3AU
Level 15 at 20 Fenchurch Street offers exceptional, fitted out office space on a single floor of 18,820 sq. ft.
- Fully fitted to a high specification
- Base build occupancy ratio 1:8 sq m overall
- 7x 21-person double deck lifts
- 175mm raised floors
- 2.75 clear floor-to-ceiling height
- BREEAM Excellent
- 100% diverse power supplied from 2x UKNP substations
- 4x 2.25MVA standby generator
- Cycle store, showers and changing facilities
- Sky Garden events space with bar and two restaurants
At a glance
|Size||18,820 sq ft|
|Business Rates||£24.86 per sq ft|
|Service Charge||£11.25 per sq ft|
|Energy Performance Rating||Property graded as B-B (40)|
20 Fenchurch Street occupies a prominent site in the heart of the City of London, set away from the tower cluster and overlooking the River Thames. The building is set amongst key transport hubs, offering easy access to the Elizabeth Line upon its completion.
London Fenchurch Street
Liverpool Street Station
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Tenure||Availability|
Level 15 at 20 Fenchurch Street offers occupiers a unique opportunity to acquire a single, fully fitted, floor of 18,820 sq. ft. in one of The City's most iconic tower buildings.
Strictly through sole letting agents.
A new Sublease for a term until February 2026. The Sublease will benefit from the protection of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.